Account Executive - Greater Manchester
Salary – 25-35k Dependant on experience
My client are looking for 2 Internal Account Executives to look after some large FMCG accounts internally after year on year growth.
You will work with the account management and external team to ensure all jobs are scheduled on time and budget and monitor progress.
- Respond promptly to client requests, managing expectations in terms of speed and delivery of response, using appropriate briefing/admin structures
- Build good working relationship with clients
- Fulfil all allotted tasks quickly, efficiently and to the highest possible standards
- Develop good understanding of client’s business
- Brief all jobs accurately and expediently
- Check that client approvals are sought and given prior to commencement of any work
- Responsible for trafficking of accounts artwork through studio
Skills & Experience
- Excel at managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Have an eye for design and great attention to detail.
- Ideally have an understanding of the key packaging print processes.
- Be a team-player who enjoys working collaboratively with the larger team.
- The ability to interact with clients and stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent admin skills.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
40 hours over Monday to Friday. Can be flexible for the right person on the hours, between 7am to 6pm.
25 days holiday