To support our continued growth, the increase in demand for our offering and our future plans for investment & expansion, we are looking to add a Business Development Manager to the team.
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Business Development, this externally based role is responsible for exceeding sales and revenue targets through acquisition of new revenue in our target markets.
Ideally you will reside in the Midlands or South area of England.
The main tasks and responsibilities of this role include;
- Building and managing relationships with new accounts in order to develop and grow contracted revenue streams.
- Act as the point of escalation for any major commercial or operational issues.
- To deliver agreed Key Performance Indicators and Objectives as defined by the company strategy and tactical activity plans.
- To generate strategic relationships with key individuals within the current and target customer bases.
- Work with the estimating and customer service teams to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Preparation of sales plan pipeline, targets, CRM and KPI reporting.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience;
- Extensive experience of selling to brands, contract packers and retailers with an established personal network of contacts and relationships in target markets.
- Excellent solution sales skills with a proven track record.
- Knowledge of the packaging and label industry supply chain.
- People oriented with excellent listening and communication skills.
- Highly organised and proactive with strong planning and time management skills.
- Able to build relationships with both external and internal stakeholders.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Confident in Microsoft 365/Office Packages – PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- Confident in use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools.
- Full driving license.
- Right to work in the U.K.